Womens Northwave Dahlia Red Snowboard Boots
This great ladies boot features a perfect combination of speed, comfort and ease of use. When we say easy, we mean easy! Northwave's SL or Super Lace system allows riders to close the boot within seconds and remain closed all day. It has 2 laces which operate over the lower part of the foot and above the ankle to ensure that your foot is locked in. When you're finished for the day, they are even easier to take them off.
The 360 heel retention system assures that the heel stays locked down and in place all day with its complete ankle wrap.
A medium flex makes the women's Dahlia boot forgiving, yet is also stiff enough to remain responsive. Therefore you can use this boot for fast riding as it will give you good edge control, whilst not being so responsive you will catch an unexpected edge.
The combination of the Lightstep outsole being 35% lighter compared to other outsoles and the TF1 liner creates an incredible ladies boot for any budding snowboarder.
- 360° Lock System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot so that when you flex it has the most effect. Also helps to reduce any irritation caused by the heel sliding.
- Super Lace Closure: Easy fastening with secure lace-lock.
- Lightstep Sole - Designed to be 35% lighter than any traditional outsole whilst also maintaining grip and absorbing impact.
- TF1 Liner: Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot, increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets. Specific Women's liner for the Dahlia
- Rider Profile: Beginner / Intermediate.
- Mountain Profile: Freestyle/Park/Jibbing
- Flex: Forgiving & Responsive
- Lacing: Northwave Super Lace