Women's K2 Sapera Snowboard Boots White
The 2021 K2 Sapera snowboard boots have a super lightweight construction and feature tech that will enable you to comfortably ride at a high level all over the mountain all day.
The BOA lacing system gives a great fit and enables quick entry and exit to the boot. The boots contain an Intuition Comfort 3D liner, which is designed to provide optimum cushioning and comfort without reducing overall performance. This liner is twinned with internal J bars to promote excellent hold and make heel lift a thing of the past. Fully heat mouldable, the Comfort 3D liner focuses on cushioning and is perfect for all-mountain freestyle riders.
The Roll-Sole Outsole and a die-cut EVA footbed work together to absorb shock and cushion any impacts, whilst the Sapera 3's Point Harness Liner System provides great heel hold, ankle support, and stability to help keep fatigue at bay.
A medium flex makes these boots perfect for any rider, and also gives them the versatility to be used all over the mountain.
- Boa H4 Coiler Lacing - Quick and easy lacing.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D -This liner uses a blend of high and standard density thermo forming foam so that the liner will mould to your feet. J bars are used to support the heel section of the liner, and increase heel hold.
- 3D moulded EVA insole - EVA is an excellent shock absorber so will keep you feet comfortable all day. Harshmellow pods are also featured in the heel and toe areas.
- RollSole 2.0 Outsole - A durable, lightweight outsole which will dampen impact and shock whilst mainting grip.
- 3 Point Harness Liner System - Optimises heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- Rider Profile: All Riders
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium 5/10
- Lacing: BOA Coiler lacing
- Condition: Brand New