Surfanic Maxim 2.0 Grey Marl 120L Roller Bag
The New Maxim 2.0 120-litre roller bag Is built on the aquired knowledge from the best selling 100-litre version. Still lightweight at just over 5 kgs, but boosted to a huge 120-litre capacity. These bags are constructed from a durable, waterproof, heavy duty 600D polyester and are reinforced where it matters. Feature packed with strong chunky lockable zippers, a strong lightweight aluminium drag handle, premium low noise integrated wheels, grab handles, separate compartments, 4-way compression straps and a kick plate.
There are many benefits to using the split-level roller design over traditional hard shell suitcase including the ease of travelling around outside of airports, organising your kit, keeping wet away from dry and dirty away from clean, packing the soft bag into transport and the versatile compression straps for smaller loads that keep your stuff locked down for safety and stop your kit arriving looking like you’ve slept in it. These roller bags are a portable storage solution for life on the road
- 120 litres of storage space (Thats enough for extended travel)
- Split level design with separate compartments for organisation to keep wet away from dry or clean away from dirty.
- Durable 2-way lockable zipper
- Premium low noise Integrated wheels
- 4-Way compression straps
- Kick plate for added durability
- Strong lightweight aluminium drag handle
- Easy find mesh with additional zipped pockets
- Grab handles
- Corner guards
- L=76cm W=42cm D=43cm
- L=76cm W=42cm D=18cm-22cm