Men's Salomon LO-FI Snowboard Boots - Black/Tango Red/Beluga
Designed to meet the specific needs of the most talented and well rounded riders in the world, the LO-FI boot combines STR8JKT BOA and traditional lacing with Mutation Construction to ensure pure flex and feel, with uncompromised comfort.
Salomon Lo-Fi Snowboard Boots - Black/Tango Red/Beluga features:
- Flex: Salomon's Springback Spine is a molded TPU Piece that provides a uniquely precise and never-ending flex
- Support: STR8JKT is an additional inner heel harness that eliminates heel-lift and provides optimal comfort. Actioned by BOA
- Rebound: Highfive EC+ is a Salomon specific premium level EVA foam blend built into the midsole delivering the ultimate rebound and comfort under foot
- Top of the range Shadowflex liner developed and designed to match the Mutation models. Fully heat moldable for precision and comfort
- Full Custom Fit Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- Ortholite C3A dual density insole featuring a molded heel cup for all day comfort and a precise fit.
- Springback Spine: A molded TPU piece that provides a uniquely precise and never ending flex, only available on Mutation models.
- Climax Gaiter: A neoprene water-tight and weatherproof seal around the lower foot.
- HiFive EC+: Top of the range high rebound outsole featuring Salomon specific Energy Cell+. The ultimate in rebound and comfort.
- Traditional laces to tighten your boots.
Boa® Str8jkt inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.