Men's GNU Carbon Credit Snowboard less 20%
The Carbon Credit features GNU BTX Banana technology which is easy to ride, rips on hardpack, floats in powder and slays the park. Rocker in the centre of the board and mild camber out towards the nose and tail provides a very forgiving feel which is excellent for freestyle progression and newbies alike. A soft/medium flex profile means the Carbon Credit is also excellent when jibbing and pressing.
GNU also utilise MTX Magne-traction technology to improve edge grip in all conditions. Seven serrations are placed along the length of the board that provide extra contact points and greater levels of grip and edge hold, even on ice!
The Carbon Credit is equipped with an Aspen/Columbian wood core. These Eco sourced woods provide strength and increased pop whilst keeping the overall weight of the snowboard to a minimum. UHMW sidewalls provide resilience and a tough co-extruded base ensures that the Carbon Credit is fast yet remains pretty much maintenance free.
Full of great tech usually reserved for more expensive models, the Carbon Credit is perfect for a beginner/intermediate rider looking for a high quality, all mountain freestyle snowboard on a budget.
- BTX - Banana technology with rocker between the feet for float and ease of use with flat camber out to the nose and tail for stability
- MTX Magne-traction - Seven points of focused edge control to provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Seven serrated bumps provide more contact with the snow producing more grip and control
- UHMW Sidewalls - Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from materials derived from soy for a bombproof construction
- Co-Extruded Base - Hard, fast and virtually maintenance free. The ideal base for freestyle riding
- Aspen/Columbian Gold core - Environmentally friendly and sustainable woods providing lightweight pop and smooth riding
- Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax composite - Tri-Ax and Bi-Ax fibreglass layered at varying degrees to enhance and magnify pop
- Eco Sublimation Printing - Graphics printed using water based ink avoiding the use of solvents. Eco friendly production from the worlds most environmental board factory
- Hand Crafted in the USA - Hand built by enthusiastic snowboarders. Each board comes with the mark of approval of the builder from the USA
- Rider Profile: Beginner to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain Freestyle
- Camber Profile: BTX Banana Technology
- Shape: True Twin
- Base: Extruded
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- Condition: New