Men's Dakine Frontier Gore-Tex Gloves
DAKINE FRONTIER GORE-TEX GLOVE
Built for any day of the season, the Frontier GORE-TEX Glove is a proven Dakine design that ensures warmth and durability from first chair to last. The tall gauntlet length lets wind and snow know where they belong—and that's nowhere near your fingers. Added confidence comes from a GORE-TEX insert reinforced by a DWR-treated shell. It's a combination you can count on to keep moisture out while simultaneously letting it escape.
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 170g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester Melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.