Womens Lange SX70 White/Blue Ski Boots
Sorry, currently out of stock
The SX 70 W for women from Lange is the most accessible boot from the range.
Part of the all-mountain sport range, the LANGE SX 70 W is above all a comfortable boot for all skiers who want to really enjoy the winter season.
The LANGE SX 70 W has a flex of 70, sufficient to be able to provide support and to go on the attack , offering generous and pleasant fitting volume.
The flexible insert at the instep is designed for easy entry and exit. With its Thermo Fit Liner, which adapts to the skiers footshape, it provides excellent support and unbelievable comfort, as well as wrapping the foot.
With this model, Lange is not hiding the fact that it wants to offer more than just a leisure boot.
TECHNICAL INFO :
- Mono-injected structure
- The Short Cuff technology helps the shoe fit better on skiers with shorter legs.
- Thanks to its insulating properties, the Thinsulate™ material will keep your feet warm even in cold, wet conditions.
- The exclusive insulating material used in the front part of the boot guarantees comfort, softness and warmth.
- One single piece of material is used for the whole of the cuff which means it will fit well to the calf regardless of size. Support at the back of the leg is guaranteed.
- The extra-long lever on the buckles means they can be opened and closed effortlessly.
- Quick and automatic adjustment of the ratchet position to fit calves of all sizes.
- With its slightly curved padding, the custom tongue adapts really well to the skiers foot shape. More comfort and warmth, and improved control of the ski.