Mens Northwave Legend SL Black Snowboarding Boots
The Edge is fitted with the TF2 lining, with Thermo-Fit foam that targets the fit zones allowing them to catalyse instantly with a heater or with body heat over an extended period of time. The webbing on the liner provides the closest fit by having loops positioned on the edges of the liner, paired with an exclusive tongue side-cut. The ankle strap also helps provide this fit, tightening the liner to the feet for a snug feeling of support.
The Super Lace system is Northwave's speed lacing system allows closure of two different boot areas, allowing a better and quicker fit that is not only a custom fit to your own personal preference, but will also stay tight all day. Superior board feel is achieved with the combination of the CAB-5 540° heel hold system and micro injected rubber around the calf box, allowing for great mobility and superior flexibility for improved transfer from edge to edge.
The Edge is constructed with the Stamina Outsole which has been designed to provide great response and flex, suitable for freestyle riding using EVA RP compound. This outsole also provides huge amounts of grip, with intelligently placed contact points to help reduce unwanted surface area to get you closer to your board.
Northwave are renowned for making the most comfortable boots on the market. Therefore you can be sure that your brand new Northwave Edge SL snowboard boots will be ultra comfy straight out of the box. The Edge can handle anything you throw at it, with it's lightweight construction that provides versatility, durability, flex and comfort for whatever your demands as a rider.
- 540° Heel Retention System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot so that when you flex it has the most effect. Also helps to reduce any irritation caused by the heel sliding
- Super Lace Closure: Easy fastening with secure lace-lock
- Stamina Sole: Constructed with EVA RP compound to produce a material that's more elastic and responsive. With two grip areas, the soles are lightweight with strategically placed contact points for maximum grip while minimizing surface area
- TF2 Liner: Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyse instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat to fit to your foot. Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot, increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets
- Heel Bumper: Built into the exterior of the boot to guard against abrasion, wear and tear and gives the boot extra durability and reinforcement
- Pro Choice: Members of the Northwave pro team use this boot, and it's easy to see why
- Rider Profile: Great for all abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium 6/10
- Lacing: Northwave Super Lace