Mens Northwave Freedrom Grey Green Snowboard Boots
The Super Lace system is Northwave's speed lacing system allows closure of two different boot areas, allowing a better and quicker fit that is not only a custom fit to your own personal preference, but will also stay tight all day. This is improved with the 360° heel hold system offer easy and fast adjustment as well as stopping your heel from moving for a secure and powerful hold.
The Freedom SL also uses the Lightstep Outsole which has been designed to be 35% lighter compared to a traditional snowboard outsole. This outsole also provides huge amounts of grip and thermal insulation while also ensuring your feet will stay comfortable all day long.
Northwave are renowned for making the most comfortable boots on the market, without exception. Therefore you can be sure that your brand new Northwave Freedom SL snowboard boots will be ultra comfy straight out of the box. These snowboard boots are great for anyone looking to progress or looking for a snowboard boot with a lot of bang for your buck.
- 360° Lock System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot so that when you flex it has the most effect. Also helps to reduce any irritation caused by the heel sliding.
- Super Lace Closure: Easy fastening with secure lace-lock.
- Lightstep Sole: Designed to be 35% lighter than any traditional outsole whilst also maintaining grip and absorbing impact.
- TF1+ Liner: Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot, increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets, more durable and allows better power transmission.
- Rider Profile: Beginner/Intermediate
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: Northwave Super Lace - One of the easiest and quickest lace systems on the market
- Condition: Brand New