Mens Northwave Edge SL Grey
The Northwave Edge is primarily a freestyle boot but works hard for all mountain and backcountry sessions. The Edge features an advanced TF 2 liner with Thermo-Fit molding foam that provides amazing comfort and performance whilst the Super Lace Closure System allows you to adjust and close your boots even quicker and will stay tight and perform all day. This classically designed boot with outstanding technologies is set to go big, strong and fast, no matter where the ride takes you.
- TF2 Liner - Thermo Fit Foam, Malleable fit areas with injected memory, Exclusive tongue sidecut, Webbing, Fluid flex, Contour cushion footbed, Same comfort, more supportive
- Super Lace Closure System - Allows you to adjust your boots for the perfect fit. The closure of the collar and quarter part is up to you, improving comfort and stability. This super fast system stays tight and performs all day.
- Heel Bumper - Guards against abrasion, wear and tear and gives your boot extra reinforcement over its lifetime
- Cab-5 Heel Retention System - The boot laces pass through pre-curved brand new “Super Light” eyeloops, which are 25% lighter and 30% smaller than the previous ones while they keep the same performance minimising the friction thanks to their pulleys. This mechanism is a result of lace webbing directly linked to the tongue, the more you’ll pull the lower lace the more you’ll tight the tongue to your ankle, sticking your heel to the boot with an increased retention and foot stability
- Stamina - A new all-mountain/freestyle sole that has been compromised of an EVA RP compound that makes the material more elastic and responsive than traditional options
- Thermo Welded - This visible asymmetrically differentiates the 3 zones in the boot: it provides a stronger support on the outside for increased control when pressing, buttering and spinning; more flexibility on lateral inner boot; and lighter still above
- Flex: Medium