Mens Northwave Decade SL Grey
Superior board feel is achieved with the combination of the CAB-5 540° heel hold system and micro injected rubber around the calf box, allowing for great mobility and superior flexibility for improved transfer from edge to edge.
The Decade incorporates Northwave's TF3 liner which is anatomically designed to prevent slip around the foot, and to massage your feet as you ride for unbeatable comfort. A velcro strap and the thermo fit TF3 foam help keep your feet comfortable, with target fit zones that can catalyse instantly with a heater or from natural body heat to give a perfect fit. The Double Crossbow system used in the sole allows even more power transmission and great support for all types of riding.
The upper construction of the boot has Flex Window technology, giving the boot enhanced comfort and mobility in the foot. Yet the Decade boots are still efficient at power transfers, as the side parts of the collar area slide on the upper cuff, transferring power constantly and avoiding overlap between materials.
A Heel Bumper is built into the exterior of the boot, protecting against the abrasion and wear and tear you can expect a snowboard boot to go through, to put it simply, this makes the boot's life last longer. Northwave have perfected the use of Thermo Welding enabling different materials to integrate seamlessly while maintaining durability. This will help increase control when pressing, buttering and spinning.
Northwave are renowned for making the most comfortable boots on the market. The Decade SL is just that, a highly comfortable boot that's a pro choice amongst the Northwave riders. This snowboard boot can handle anything the mountain throws at it, from a day of shredding to bigger landings, all while providing maximum comfort for your feet.
- CAB-5 540° Heel Retention System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot so that when you flex it has the most effect. Also helps to reduce any irritation caused by the heel sliding
- Super Lace Closure: Easy fastening with secure lace-lock
- Double Crossbow Sole: Gives enhanced grip with micro injected rubber around the calf box
- TF3 Liner: Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot, increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets
- Flex Window: Enhanced flexibility and comfort while keeping the control and power transfer you want
- Heel Bumper: Built into the exterior of the boot to guard against abrasion, wear and tear and gives the boot extra durability and reinforcement
- Thermo Welding: Seamless integration between the outer boot materials offering enhanced durability and great control when performing technical maneuvers
- Pro Choice: Members of the Northwave pro team rate this boot, and it's easy to see why
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium to Firm 7/10
- Lacing: Northwave Super Lace
- Condition: Brand New