Mens Head Kore 99 (171cm) with Tyrolia Attack2 13 GW binding skis
Built for off piste freeride, this ski loves being taken out of bounds, however the width still allows you to throw down carves when the pistes come calling.
The innovative construction is what leads to the Kore’s phenomenal lightness. Head have made the Kore from a combination of Graphene, Koroyd and Karuba wood resulting in a ski that is unbelievably versatile. Using a series of high performance material, including the exceptionally strong graphene, has allowed these skis to stay strong and light simultaneously. This means strength at speed, but agility in bumps and powder, the perfect mix.
A tip and tail rise gives a freeride feel, but a camber zone underfoot and a split sidewall design gives the control needed to give confidence on pistes. All of the Kore skis feature the same construction, with there being a different width to suit every skier. The Kore 99 is the model for skiers who don’t want to be able to ride pistes without compromising in the powder.
- Triaxial Carbon Weave - Gives torsional rigidity for solid edge hold and responsiveness
- Top Sheet - Topless tech, ski has a polyester fleece instead of a top sheet for weight saving reasons as well as being eye catching
- Karuba Wood Core- – A lightweight wood that has a poppy personality, making for a lively ski
- Sandwich Cap Construction - A sidewall provides precision and performance whilst a cap rolled over the top increases durability and reduces vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Diecut UHM C Base - Highly durable base material that will last for years - perfect for backcountry skiing where rocks can easily damage weaker skis
- Graphene - The strongest and lightest material known to man, this features in the tip and tail of the ski for a lighter swing weight
- Koroyd - A honeycomb shaped material that is extremely light and elastic making the ski durable and flexible
- Tip and Tail Rocker - Tip and tail rise meet partial camber. Enough power for fast hardpack turns, but ample float for deep snow charging