Mens Atomic Backland C Black/Orange Ski Boots
You can open the access to the snowy backcountry with these pintech ski boots.
Who are these boots built for?
- For you who want lightweight pintech boots for touring in the backcountry
You get the following benefits with the Atomic Backland 18/19 Ski boots
- You get a great fit out of the box but you can also customise liner by thermo-molding
- Prolite construction optimises the balance of lightweight properties and strength
- Ascending will be easier by removing the tongue due to more flex. If adding it again you get added support for skiing downhill
- Washable liner
- Breathable liner
Good to know
- Educate yourself, make good decisions and seek knowledge before you go
- Test your gear before going out
- The boots have the Free/Lock 2.0 - Flick from ski to walk mode with one simple switch. In ski setting, you can choose 13°/15°/17° adjustable forward lean.
- Cross Lace - Optimised wrap of the foot from three points to provide a secure hold
- Skywalk Full Rubber Sole