Bolle Quasar Goggles
Flow-Tech Venting frame designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens. Venting ports control airflow, while preventing clogging from snow and ice. Triple layer face foam for ultra soft micro-fleece is the only material on your face, backed by two layers of multi density foam for a firm soft fit. Forstay system allows for swinging outrigger to maintain perfect fit with helmets. Equalizer Vent technology uses a waterproof, breathable vent to eliminate any moisture. The result is a distortion free vision and no fogging at any altitude.
- Double lens forms a thermal barrier between the cold outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity, preventing condensation
- Venting systems in the frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for fogging
- Equalizer Vent technology allows airflow between the double lens to maintain air pressure and perfect vision
- Ultra soft micro-fleece is the only material on your face, backed by two layers of multi-density foam for a firm, soft fit
- The lens has a subtle blue mirror finish
- Aurora lens has a 42% light transmission (Cat 2) for low to bright snowy conditions