Womens Capita Space Metal Fantasy Snowboard
- Snowboard Type: Park and urban board which can take you all over the mountain.
- Rider Level: Suitable for all levels of riders.
- Profile: Flat profile in the centre with rocker outside the bindings.
- Shape: True twin shape with twin flex.
- Flexibility: Soft to medium flex with a rating of 4 out of 10.
- Board Construction:
- Core: FSC certified select core, this is a consistent poplar wood core which gives the board natural flex and a smooth ride.
- Fibreglass: Bi-Ax/ Bi-Ax fibreglass at the top and bottom. Embedded with Eco-friendly plant-based magic bean resin.
- Base: Superdrive Ex base, this is a sintered base for increased glide and durability.
- Sublimation technique on the base impregnates the ink into the base to create a more vibrate colour.
- Topsheet: Silkscreen with a PAM16000 topsheet plus a metallic underlay.
- PLT bonded topsheet which is more environmentally friendly as no glue or heat is used.
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 sidewalls
The Space Metal Fantasy board is one of the most popular women’s freestyle boards, as a consistent winner at the Transworld Good Wood Award it’s no wonder it has stood the test of time. The Space Metal Fantasy board is great for park and urban riding but has the ability to take you all over the mountain. The true twin shape and flex make this board symmetrical, so you can ride regular or switch and the board will behave and respond in the same way. The twin shape is ideal for getting creative with your riding so you can land switch, practice spins and jib around. The soft to medium flex gives the board a looser surf-like feel, this flex is great in the park or someone who is in the learning stages.
The profile on this board is flat with rocker at either tip. The flat profile has more stability than a rocker profile when riding fast downhill. The flat shape is fun to learn on because it provides a more catch-free ride and is easier to manoeuvre. Rocker at either end of the tips helps the board to float over powder. This profile allows you to dominate all over the mountain so there is no stopping you.
The core in the Space Metal Fantasy uses single Poplar wood grain which creates a consistent and smooth ride. The single wood gives the board natural response and flex. The core is sandwiched between two layers of Bi-Ax fibreglass, the fibreglass adds both strength to the board whilst keeping the flex. The Superdrive base is sintered which is highly abrasion-resistant and keeps you speeding down the slopes. This board is ready for someone who enjoys having fun on the mountains and wants to take their riding to the next level.
Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro-powered.