Unisex Mens Cask Camber Snowboard EX-DISPLAY -20%
The Cask is a high volume, short length, System Camber snowboard designed for resort powder days that require a board with the versatility to handle the gamut of conditions you'll experience from your first untouched run to your last rally through the chop. A long drawn out nose for effortless float is paired with camber under foot and a short stub tail to maximize control through deep snow. Pow-Tech contact points under the back foot create a stronger edge to snow connection while Uprise Fenders soften edge-to-edge transition. The Cask is so much fun, you won't want to head home until you've ripped every last secret stash on the mountain.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered CrossLink Base – Our new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- 2cm Taper – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Pow Tech
- Pow Fenders
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.