Mens Capita Super DOA Freeride Snowboard
- Snowboard Type: All mountain destroyer. This high-performance board give to the best of a park and all-mountain board.
- Rider Level: This board is best suited to an intermediate to advanced rider.
- Profile: Camber throughout the body.
- Shape: True twin shape with twin flex.
- Flexibility: Medium flex with a rating of 6 out of 10.
- Board Construction:
- Core: FSC 3D hover core, this lightweight core is highly impact resistant and provides lots of pop.
- Amplitex Amplifier, these 2 30mm tapes run through the centre of the core. This tape is as responsive as carbon and has dampening properties.
- Fibreglass: Holysheet Tri-Ax fibreglass with higher glass to weight ratio. Embedded with Eco-friendly plant-based magic bean resin
- Base: Hyperdrive base which is sintered to increased durability and glide.
- New! Moonshot pro-tune. This finish on the base wicks water from your base in 45° angles, this allows the board to go even faster than a standard sintered base.
- Sublimation technique on the base impregnates the ink into the base to create a more vibrate colour.
- Topsheet: Metallic silkscreen with a PAM16000 topsheet plus a metalilc underlay.
- Edges: 360° steel edges.
The SuperDOA board is a true all-mountain board which is built for those of you who can’t get enough of snow, be it in a park, on the piste or out in the powder. The combination of a medium flex and true twin shape make the SuperDOA the ideal board for creative freedom. Its symmetrical flex gives the board consistency and allows you to ride the board regular or switch and it will behave in the same way. The profile on the SuperDOA is a classic 5cm camber with a slight rocker before the tips, this blend of camber and rocker gives you the best of both worlds. The camber in the centre gives the board increased power and quicker edge to edge transitions, making it great for carving up groomers. Whilst rocker at each tip gives the board extra lift in powder and makes it easier to manoeuvre.
The Core in the Super DOA, puts the Super in the name. The 3D hover core uses a blend of wood to create a core which is lightweight, highly impact-resistant and gives you lots of pop. Within the core 2 pieces of woven tech tape run from the nose to the tail which give the same response as carbon, whilst also increasing a dampening feeling for a smooth ride. The core has been placed in-between two layers of Tri-Ax fiberglass, the Tri-Ax has been enforced with eco-friendly bean resin to improve compressive strength. The Tri-Ax glass reduces torsional twist to give you a highly responsive board, best suited for intermediate to advanced riders.
No matter what part of the mountain you’re dominating the SuperDOA will always give you speed thanks to the Hyperdrive base. This base in sintered to make it highly durable but it’s a little harder to maintain. The base has a moonshot Pro-tune finish which wicks moisture away from the base at a 45° angle to give you speed over flats. Say goodbye to the days to skating along.
Capita boards are manufactured in the Mothership, this factory is eco-friendly and has previously won the Energy Globe Award. The Mothership factory produces boards more efficiently and with a sustainable process. This factory is 100% hydro-powered.