Unisex Sandbox Classic 2.0 Apex Ski/Snowboard Helmet Graphite
The Classic 2.0 Snow Apex makes use of undercover venting, combining both a slim and stylish front vent with goggle compatible venting under the helmets peak. These two sets of vents link up to internal channels in the helmet which draw air through the helmets shell and out of two vents at the back. This allows the vents to stay low profile and keep the Classic shape whilst ensuring you stay comfortable and fog free when skiing/snowboarding.
The Trip Clip feature on this helmet offers three positions for your goggle clip helps you work around your goggle strap buckle and adjusters to ensure a perfect fit so you can focus on shredding harder in comfort and ease.
The Classic 2.0 comes with an improved audio ready ear cover which can be removed allowing you to easily wear the helmet with a beanie or without any ear pads for summer sessions in the skate park. This, combined with the new boa system, one of the biggest additions to the Apex helmet makes the perfect combination for the perfect snug fit. The wide range of adjustment in the boa system ensures the perfect and most comfortable fit, without putting your safety into question when you're skiing/snowboarding.
With comfort liners, plush fabrics and luxury finishing, this is the ultimate in comfort without compromising on style.
- Construction - Hardcore - ABS Shell with EPS Foam Lining
- Fit - BOA fit system
- Ventilation - Undercover venting
- Lining - Removable comfort liner
- Ear Pads - Audio ready ear covers
- Audio - Compatible with most Aftermarket Audio Drop Ins
- Goggle Compatibility - Fully compatible with all Sandbox Goggles and most other brands worn over or under the helmet with Trip Clip feature