Mens Arbor Zygote Twin Snowboard (2019) RARE EX-DISPLAY -30%
Paying homage to skateboard designs of the 80's, the Zygote Twin from Arbor Snowboards is your key to creative shredding. The 2019 Zygote Twin features a Non-Symmetrical Twin shape that offers up true rail and butter performance. A softer flex makes the Zygote Twin the perfect jib board, while the 360° rails maximize durability when riding rails, logs, or whatever else you find in your path.
- Men's 2019 Zygote Twin Snowboard from Arbor.
Rocker / Camber Profile:
- The Camber System: A parabolic convex arc progressively mellows out towards the tip and tail to ensure the outside contact points do not dig too deep creating a cleaner performance with rapid edge-to-edge transitions.
- Non-Symmetrical Twin: Arbor's asymmetrical sidecut works with the human body's bilateral symmetry for sharper heelside turns and more powerful toeside turns.
- Bonehead Tip: A slightly blunted nose inspired by a cruiser skate deck is perfect for creative shredding.
- Grip Tech: Arbor's tri-radial design transforms the heel and toe contact points to provide a more natural way to grip snow, ice, hardpack and everything in between.
- Hardened metal steel edges.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply: Arbor's labor-intensive technology transforms natural wood & ash into composite layers to reduce the use of toxic glues and heavy laminates.
- Single Malt: Arbor's lightweight and durable wood core, made from 100% sustainably grown poplar wood.
- Extruded: A strong, fast and low-maintenance base.
- 4/10 Flex Rating: Soft but not too soft - A forgiving, highly maneuverable and playful snowboard you can take anywhere.
- Artist: C.R. Sticky.
- 360 Rails: A sidewall technology that fully wraps the perimeter to deliver a board that can withstand impacts to extend board life.
- Biax Fiberglass: Increases torsional flexibility and strength making it great for park riding and progressing.
- 12-pack 2 x 4 cm steel insert configuration.
- Limited 3-year warranty through manufacturer.