Unisex Sandbox Classic 2.0 Snow Ski/Snowboard Helmet Throwback
The biggest change on the Classic 2.0 is the addition of vents. This Undercover Venting combines both a slim and stylish front vent with goggle compatible venting under the helmets peak. These two sets of vents link up to internal channels in the helmet which draw air through the helmets shell and out of two vents at the back. This allows the vents to stay low profile and keep the Classic shape whilst ensuring you stay comfortable and fog free whilst on the mountain!
The Classic 2.0 comes with audio compatible ear pads which can be removed, allowing you to easily wear the helmet with a beanie or without any ear pads for summer sessions in the skate park. This, combined with the Custom 18 fit pads give endless fit options which ensures a comfortable fit every time. A Big Goggle Bumper creates the perfect fit for goggles of all shapes and styles and guarantees performance and comfort on all terrain.
For a brim styled ski/snowboard helmet with on mountain comfort and functionality there is no helmet as iconic as the Sandbox Classic 2.0.
- Construction - Hardcore - ABS Shell with EPS Foam Lining
- Fit - Custom18 fit with 18 possible fit pad combinations
- Ventilation - Undercover Venting
- Lining - Removable foam fit pads
- Ear Pads - Removable ear pads
- Audio - Compatible with most Aftermarket Audio Drop Ins
- Goggle Compatibility - Fully compatible with all Sandbox Goggles and most other brands worn over or under the helmet. The goggle clip is also removable