Boot & Helmet Bag
A clever backpack for ski or snowboard boots, a helmet and accessories.
Helmets are awkward things to pack. They take up lots of space, appear hard and durable, but are in reality fragile and prone to scratching.
Our Boot & Helmet Back pack is particularly helpful as you can carry your boots and helmet (and goggles and other accessories) in one bag, on your back.
It fits into many aircraft overhead lockers, but check airline restrictions before you fly.
Its also a great hands free way to move your kit around resort without having to use a big ski bag.
This bag has the added benefit of a removable base stiffener, which allows the bag to become as deep as your boots are wide, when they are stood next to each other. The means that the bag can be ‘squished’ and made to also fit within some of the even more restrictive airline hand luggage size tolerances if necessary.
- Can also carry goggles, gloves, socks and other smaller items of clothing or accessories
- Gets bulky items out of main luggage to free up space for other gear
- Take your ski boots as hand luggage
- Meets (nearly all) airline cabin size requirements
- Boot compartment
- Separate helmet / goggle compartment
- Mesh window feature allows boots to breathe
- External zipped document pocket
- Internal zip pocket
- Padded back support
- Carry handles and back pack straps
- Address tag supplied
41cm high x 41 cm wide x 23cm deep
With additional collapsing base facility, to meet with most airline carry-on cabin requirements